June 9 and 10, 2017 Show Tickets
- Tickets go on sale in mid-May!
- Buy from any Chorale member, or
- Buy online with Paypal or Credit Card, or
- At the door if tickets remain
- So join our Subscriber list to be notified of ticket availability dates, plus future events
- Questions? Ask us at Tickets@RBChorale.org, or use the Reply window below
2017 Season Prices – See FAQ below for details
|Preferred||$32||Reserved area, all ages|
|Senior||$20||Non-reserved, age 55+|
|Student||$20||Non-reserved, ages 13 to 18|
|Military||$20||Non-reserved, active duty|
|Wheelchair||$20||Reserved location *|
|Child||$7||Non-reserved, ages 1-12|
|Infant||$0||Adult lap **|
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions – Short list
- All tickets are General Admission, open seating unless termed Reserved.
- Free parking is available adjacent to, and across the street from the Poway Center for the Performing Arts.
- * Auditorium has only 9 locations for those who must remain in a wheelchair for the entire show. This ticket must be purchased 5+ days in advance.
- ** Infants are no-charge, with a $0 ticket issued at the venue, as required by Fire Code.
- Pick up online purchased tickets at the door to the venue at show time.
More FAQ – Longer list
Ticket, Seating, and Venue FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What is a Preferred ticket?
A. The best seats in the house! A guaranteed seat (no need to wait in line), in a reserved area located mid-center of the main floor of the auditorium. Seats are not numbered but are optimally located for best viewing.
- Q. Are seats reserved?
A. No, unless called Reserved, all tickets are General Admission, open (unreserved) seats. The entire venue has no 'limited visibility' seats, downstairs or upstairs.
- Q. Is parking free?
A. Yes. Parking lots are immediately adjacent to, and across the street, with an easy 2-3 minute walk to the venue door.
- Q. What is a Wheelchair ticket? *
A. For those who must remain in a wheelchair for the entire show. Auditorium is limited to 9 chairs, thus tickets must be bought 5+ days in advance.
- Q. Are babies free? **
A. Lap held infants are no-charge but per Fire Regulations must have, and are given a $0 ticket at the venue.
- Q. Where are my, and how do get my online tickets (paid with Paypal/Credit Card)?
A. Pick up from the RB Chorale ticket table by the entrance to the venue (not the box office) starting one (1) hour before your show.
- Where is the venue?
Poway Center for the Performing Arts, 15498 Espola Road, Poway, CA 92064.
Next door to, and on same block as Poway High School.
- Q. Where can I find a venue seating chart?
A. PCPA Seating Chart at the PCPA website.
- Q. Paypal won't let me use my Credit Card (CC).
A. Paypal does not allow a CC tied to a Paypal account. Use that Paypal account or another card, or another method.
- Q. Where can I find more detailed Paypal (and other) payment information?
A. Please read more here.